Good Morning, Sunshine!

My name is Katie Mellott, and I am a senior Elementary Education at the University of Montevallo. I am a Chi Omega here at Montevallo. I love to run, read books, and eat (of course). My favorite place in the whole world to eat is McDonald's. Gross, right? I could actually eat chicken nuggets from McDonald's every day for every meal for the rest of my life, and I'd be one happy camper. I guess it's a good thing I love to run. Children have such a special place in my heart! I love being around children, listening to their fun stories, and most importantly teaching them. I had many teachers in my life that I absolutely adored. They made school and learning fun for me. I would be so excited to wake up each morning to go to school and learn. I hope to instill that same love for learning in my students one day that my teacher's instilled in me. I believe that all children should be encouraged to do the best that they can, because when you put your mind to something, the outcomes are limitless. I created this blog as an assignment for my Technology in Today's Classroom class, and I can't wait to become familiar with blogging!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top